Since this is my first official post, I thought I would do a quick little Behind the Blog Questionnaire. I hope it helps give you a little insight of who I am.
- Name: Heather
- Eye color: Hazel (although lately they favour grey)
- Hair style/color: depends on the day – right now wine coloured
- Height: 5′ 3″
- Clothing style: Comfy
- Best physical feature: ?? Butt I guess lol
- Your fears: Heights and falling (good pairing right?!)
- Your guilty pleasure: horrible B Horror Movies
- Ambitions for the future: Completing my M.Ed and getting a Full-time teaching job!
- Your first thoughts waking up: “Ugh it’s morning already!?!”
- What you think about most: When I get to read for fun next.
- What you think about before bed: depending on the day… lately it’s “am I ready for tomorrow’s class?”
- Single or group dates: Single – I’m an introvert, so I like smaller groups
- To be loved or respected: Loved – I’m assuming anyone that loves me respects me
- Beauty or brains: Brains – they’re with you forever!
- Dogs or cats: Cats – I love all animals, but I have to cat fur babies so I’m bias lol
- Lie: well sometimes right…
- Believe in yourself: again, sometimes
- Believe in love: always!
- Want someone: My husband… does that still count?
- Been on stage: back in elementary school when they force children with stage fright to sing Christmas Carols lol
- Done drugs: well technically, I really enjoy caffeine (which they claim is a drug) and I use to drink – so there’s that.
- Changed who you were to fit in: hello, high school!
- Favourite color: red
- Favourite animal: I’ve always loved White Tigers!
- Favourite movie: I love so many movies, but I love Scream and I love Breakfast Club
- Favourite show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, MasterChef, Sailor Moon
- Favourite book: hmm…. I have too many that I love, but I guess The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
- Day your next birthday will be: Ugh turns out Monday
- How old will you be: 33
- Does age matter: nope 🙂
Well that’s me, based on the questions anyway. I would love to hear feedback, or feel free to ask me any questions that you’re curious about.